Red and Black Pattu Pettu Pure Kanjivaram Silk Saree
Regular priceRs. 22,850.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free worldwide shipping*
- Hassle Free 7 Day Return
- Easy EMI options available at checkout
- Call +91 99626 77777 for more info
- Connect with us via Video call (10am - 9pm IST)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Clio Silks is a Certified member of Silk Mark Organisation of India and Handloom Mark, an initiative of Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India.
Gorgeous red shot color pure Kanjivaram silk saree is handwoven with 5 ply silk weave. The border is korvai woven pattu pettu (Double Border )borders with distinctive traditional motifs woven in yellow visiri Modi motifs and thread woven stripes followed by black rudraksha woven motifs border. The Pallu is petni woven black thread stripes pallu.
|Border||Retta Pettu and Pattu Border|
|Saree Length||5.5 X 1.2 Metres|
|Blouse Size||0.75 X 1.2 Metres|
- Free shipping within India and for all international orders over RS 25000/-.
- All unworn items may be returned with original packaging risk-free within 7 days of delivery.
- Any Saree ordered with Fall & Edging cannot be returned or exchanged.
- For more details on returns & exchanges please visit Refund Policy page
- Always dry clean your saree when you wash it for the first time. For subsequent washes if dry cleaning is not possible, gently dip and dry in cold water.
- Always dry your saree in shaded area. Do not wring your saree or use it in the washing machine or dryer to dry your saree.
- Never store your silk saree without dry cleaning. Use of cotton cloth bag while storing your saree is advisable.
- Expose your sarees periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Do not store your sarees where there is moist.
- While ironing your silk saree please use a white cotton cloth on top of your saree and iron it in medium heat. Do not expose the iron directly in contact with the silk saree.