Sampangi Yellow and Green Pure Zari Heritage Kanjivaram Silk Sari
- Free worldwide shipping*
- Hassle Free 7 Day Return
- Easy EMI options available at checkout
- Call +91 99626 77777 for more info
- Connect with us via Video call (10am - 9pm IST)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The stunning Sampangi yellow ( Magnolia Champaca) and Ilai Patchai ( Leaf Green ) silk sari is heritage rich pure zari contemporary Kanjivaram. The body is handwoven checks along with rudraksha motifs in pure gold zari throughout the body of the sari. The border is korvai woven ilai patchai rettai pettu (Double Border ) in zari strip border and rudraksha piping border. The pallu is woven with vanki brocade pallu with rudraksha zari strips.
The Pure Zari Kanjivaram’s always knows as epitome of Kanjivaram silks has its own grace and elegance weaved in the highest quality of silk and purest form of zari which elevates the 6 yards of drape to most exquisite status.
Weaved by a master weaver these pure zari Kanjivaram silks have the most distinctive designs and workmanship that is hard to find and will stay unique with you through the generations to come.
|Border||Retta Pettu and Zari Pattu Border|
|Saree Length||5.5 X 1.2 Metres|
|Blouse Size||0.75 X 1.2 Metres|
- Free shipping within India and for all international orders over RS 25000/-.
- All unworn items may be returned with original packaging risk-free within 7 days of delivery.
- Any Saree ordered with Fall & Edging cannot be returned or exchanged.
- For more details on returns & exchanges please visit Refund Policy page
- Always dry clean your saree when you wash it for the first time. For subsequent washes if dry cleaning is not possible, gently dip and dry in cold water.
- Always dry your saree in shaded area. Do not wring your saree or use it in the washing machine or dryer to dry your saree.
- Never store your silk saree without dry cleaning. Use of cotton cloth bag while storing your saree is advisable.
- Expose your sarees periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Do not store your sarees where there is moist.
- While ironing your silk saree please use a white cotton cloth on top of your saree and iron it in medium heat. Do not expose the iron directly in contact with the silk saree.