Pastel Stripes and Magenta Rettai Pettu Kanjivaram Silk Sari
- Free worldwide shipping*
- Hassle Free 7 Day Return
- Easy EMI options available at checkout
- Call +91 99626 77777 for more info
- Connect with us via Video call (10am - 9pm IST)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Unique in its style this is traditionally beautiful in its craftsmanship. This multicolour pastel podikattam with Korvai woven zari pettu border is an exquisite sari which reads grace and sophistication all over.
The body of the sari is woven with pastel shades of green and blue podikattam ( small checks) woven with paisley zari motifs all over the sari. The border is Korvai woven magenta zari pettu border in peacock traditional motifs. The pallu is petni woven rudraksha motifs woven zari brocade with peacock band motifs.
We bring you our Heritage rich, Exquisite Kanjivaram silk collection fresh from the looms. This collection incites grace and heirloom designs in its traditional weaving and motifs. The lustre and sheen of the hand-woven silk saree are inexplicable.
Magenta Rettai Pettu Border
|Zari||Half Fine Zari|
|Pattern||Stripes and Zari Motifs|
|Saree Length||5.5 X 1.2 Metres|
|Blouse Size||0.75 X 1.2 Metres|
- Free shipping within India and for all international orders over RS 25000/-.
- All unworn items may be returned with original packaging risk-free within 7 days of delivery.
- Any Saree ordered with Fall & Edging cannot be returned or exchanged.
- For more details on returns & exchanges please visit Refund Policy page
- Always dry clean your saree when you wash it for the first time. For subsequent washes if dry cleaning is not possible, gently dip and dry in cold water.
- Always dry your saree in shaded area. Do not wring your saree or use it in the washing machine or dryer to dry your saree.
- Never store your silk saree without dry cleaning. Use of cotton cloth bag while storing your saree is advisable.
- Expose your sarees periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Do not store your sarees where there is moist.
- While ironing your silk saree please use a white cotton cloth on top of your saree and iron it in medium heat. Do not expose the iron directly in contact with the silk saree.