Rani Pink Floral Pure Khadwa Pure Banaras Silk Sari
- Free worldwide shipping*
- Hassle Free 7 Day Return
- Easy EMI options available at checkout
- Call +91 99626 77777 for more info
- Connect with us via Video call (10am - 9pm IST)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This Gorgeous Rani Pink pure Banaras sari is woven with intricate details of khadwa and jangla floral minakari zari technique woven throughout the saree with a Khaddi zari border. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes longer on the handloom but makes a more robust pattern, which stands out on the fabric.
Complimentary Saree Fall & Pico included.
Half Fine Zari
|Border||Zari Khaddi Border|
|Pattern||Floral Zari Body|
|Saree Length||5.5 X 1.2 Metres|
|Blouse Size||0.75 X 1.2 Metres|
Note: The color of the sarees may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your viewing device settings. If you would like to have more clarity before your purchase, please contact our experts at +91 99626 77777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help you.
- Free shipping within India and for all international orders over RS 25000/-.
- All unworn items may be returned with original packaging risk-free within 7 days of delivery.
- Any Saree ordered with Fall & Edging cannot be returned or exchanged.
- For more details on returns & exchanges please visit Refund Policy page
- Always dry clean your saree when you wash it for the first time. For subsequent washes if dry cleaning is not possible, gently dip and dry in cold water.
- Always dry your saree in shaded area. Do not wring your saree or use it in the washing machine or dryer to dry your saree.
- Never store your silk saree without dry cleaning. Use of cotton cloth bag while storing your saree is advisable.
- Expose your sarees periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Do not store your sarees where there is moist.
- While ironing your silk saree please use a white cotton cloth on top of your saree and iron it in medium heat. Do not expose the iron directly in contact with the silk saree.