Persian Green Vanasingaram Kanjivaram Silk Saree
Regular priceRs. 13,850.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free worldwide shipping*
- Hassle Free 7 Day Return
- Easy EMI options available at checkout
- Call +91 99626 77777 for more info
- Connect with us via Video call (10am - 9pm IST)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Clio Silks is a Certified member of Silk Mark Organisation of India and Handloom Mark, an initiative of Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India.
Magnificent Persian Green With brocade Vanasingaram ( Animal Story )woven Kanjivaram Silk flanked with Purple stripes brocade border both sides with Violet Zari brocade Pallu .
Complimentary Saree Fall & Pico included.
|Violet With Zari Border|
|Wash Care||Dry Clean Or Hand Wash In Cold Water (Dip & Dry)|
Note: Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your device settings.
- Free shipping within India and for all international orders over RS 25000/-.
- All unworn items may be returned with original packaging risk-free within 7 days of delivery.
- Any Saree ordered with Fall & Edging cannot be returned or exchanged.
- For more details on returns & exchanges please visit Refund Policy page
- Always dry clean your saree when you wash it for the first time. For subsequent washes if dry cleaning is not possible, gently dip and dry in cold water.
- Always dry your saree in shaded area. Do not wring your saree or use it in the washing machine or dryer to dry your saree.
- Never store your silk saree without dry cleaning. Use of cotton cloth bag while storing your saree is advisable.
- Expose your sarees periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Do not store your sarees where there is moist.
- While ironing your silk saree please use a white cotton cloth on top of your saree and iron it in medium heat. Do not expose the iron directly in contact with the silk saree.